Sunday 9 November 2014

Long Absence!

It's been quite a few weeks since my last post about all of the changes that I was making to my classroom over the Summer as I was moving up to year 4. I've had very little time to update this blog with new art activities being done in my classroom but the plan is to try and get back up to date over the next week or so.

We just finished our unit "I Am Warrior" which lasted all of half-term and was mainly focused on the Romans. We created our own shields, Roman coins, mosaics, clay Roman god/goddess statues and pictures of Boudicca. These will hopefully be made available to you in the very near future.

Due to the massive overhaul of the curriculum, I unfortunately currently do not have the time to run my weekly art club. The plan is to continue with this either next term or during the Summer when things have hopefully quietened down a tad.

This blog is almost nearing 1,000 views which is incredible. There have been visitors from Australia, Denmark, Israel, Russia, Ukraine and even Saudi Arabia. I'm so pleased that the hard work of children in my 'home class' and art club has attracted so many people to come and browse. Thank you anyone and everyone who has visited Bricks and Wood and followed my Pinterest which also has hundreds of art activities and ideas.

DB.

No comments:

Post a Comment